Clenbuterol liquid forms (syrup and injections), or, more precisely, their comparison with the tablets, came up for discussion years ago – however, as with any other parallel-making debate, opinions remain dissimilar. Why is that? Below you can see the reasons and as well, understand why the choice between solid and liquid Clen is a completely individual stuff.
Is ‘Liquid Clen vs. Pills’ Debate a Non-Sense?
The answer is: Yes, and No! Well, after reading this article you’ll probably answer in the same way.
Let’s start with a statement that is not debatable at all: either solid and liquid Clenbuterol is a chemical substance causing certain effects on our organism. And as we all know, organisms differ in their response to any chemical, physical or whatever else kind of agents. Hence, here goes the first point of our true answer in the debate:
If Liquid Clenbuterol dosage is the same as the solid form one, then the individual response to both forms will be the same.
Now, let’s call to mind a fact that we all know as well. To take a stable solid or liquid form, a given substance needs the help of other substances – and the helpers differ in each of the cases. What does that mean? Our response to the given substance is modified by the response to its helpers. So here is the second strong point in our debate:
The individual positive and negative effects of Liquid Clen vary depending on the individual effects of the other ingredients.
Exactly the same applies to pills.
Logically, we make the next step and realize that:
Liquid Clen dosage significantly depends on the quality of the manufacturer. Products of poor quality mean lower concentration
of the substance and/or low quality of the other ingredients.
Exactly as with pills, again.
Now, as you can see, comparing solid and liquid Clen cycle is not the main part. On the first place, we need considering the product quality, on the second place – we need monitoring the portions so to suit our individual response.
Having in mind the basics, it’s time to go on and make the picture a little more complicated.
Liquid Clen Dosage – Modify It Correctly
Some say that Clenbuterol liquid dosage is much easier to achieve regarding its exactness, others oppose that its effects are incomparably weaker. Let’s see the roots of such a divergence.
- With the syrup form of liquid Clen, you can take daily as much/little quantity as you like – because you can count as many drops as you want. So yes, you COULD sharpen the concentration you take perfectly. If you take a good product, of course.
- The syrup is mostly a sugar-based solution while pills are not made in the same way. So yes, it COULD reduce the cycle effects – if your body is hypersensitive to blood sugar levels (but if it is, you should not undertake the cycle at all, right?).
What a conclusion can we draw here? The one we did above too: quality and response are what matters. As a rule, the efficiency of liquid Clenbuterol cycle is greater when it fits the ‘preferences’ of the body (by its ingredients, time of reaching the effective concentration etc). To pills applies the same, of course.
Well, let’s imagine we have a good product and we know the liquid form fits us perfectly. What’s next? Surely, we should point on the most common mistakes in taking the liquid Clen products (syrup or injection) and how to avoid them.
- Although the dose in drops is easy to sharpen, you are not so capable of doing it when count drops right into your mouth. It is best to drip them prior to taking.
- With the syrup, the working concentration is reached much faster than with the tablets – that’s because its absorption starts in the oral cavity while the absorption of tablets begins in the stomach. You should take that into account so to appropriately combine the preparation with physical training.
- With the injectable Clenbuterol, the working concentration is reached in the fastest way, by a subcutaneous (hypodermic) injection. What you seek here is a local fat-burning effect – so you have to distribute the daily taking carefully, so that to cover an area you want to improve but not all the areas in one day. Also, if you combine non-injectable with injectable Clen, you need to modify your portions properly.
A good sample of a liquid Clenbuterol dosage chart is available in our article about dosages and their daily distribution. But here, we want to call your attention to a fact that is much important and nevertheless, sometimes ignored:
The form that brings greater body response, also causes
greater side effects. I.e., the liquid Clenbuterol side effects can really make a problem if you had been taking pills for a certain period with a little effect and then decided to go on with syrup. Once more, we recommend you to keep cycling in a helpful and not in a harmful way!
When You Buy Liquid Clenbuterol
Liquid Clenbuterol sale is boosted along with the pill sale and so it is a great opportunity for unscrupulous traders to earn well at your expense. In other words, not every source of liquid Clenbuterol for sale is safe and useful. Together with the common warnings (about products that are inherently poor), there is a specific way in which the liquid form can be manipulated. Namely – solutions could be further diluted, even if they initially come from qualified manufacturers and their packing seems intact. So please be really careful, especially if you buy liquid Clenbuterol online.
In conclusion, we can assure you of two things. First, liquid Clen is not a poor decision just because some say it. And second, if you want to get a verified product by a qualified manufacturer, we’ll be glad to undergo your checkup – and finalize your search!
Medically Reviewed by H.L. Krüskemper, [Research Scientist, Author] on Aug 27, 2018 – Written by Johann Von Reinhardt. Medical information in the article is based on W.L.‘s ebooks and Pat Lenehan’s “Anabolic Steroids and other Performance Enhancing Drugs” 
All our articles are based on scientific evidence and medical facts. They are written by professional researchers and medical experts who include Medical board members, MDs and qualified doctors. All the articles are reviewed by a second expert in order to deliver the highest quality and be as objective and honest as possible. The articles contain scientific references listed as link within the article. We only link to reputable sources with high trust and quality.