Over the last years, Clenbuterol has become a famous name on the list of drugs that deliver fast help in reducing body weight. Either Clenbuterol cycle for women and for men are widely known for the high percentage of effectiveness. Here are the most important info-tips to guide you through the Clen cycle and its variations (Clen T3 cycle, Yohimbin).
Clen Cycle Overview
In medicine, Clenbuterol is used in treatment of asthma and other breathing disorders. Its effects are similar to the ones of the sympathetic nervous system – which boosts the reactivity of our body towards external stimulations. In short, the effect of the Clenbuterol cycle in weight loss and bodybuilding is to activate body metabolism, by delivering more oxygen through breathing, by increasing hearth rate and internal temperature, by directing more energy to muscles and ‘burning’ body fats to turn them to energy.
Both Clenbuterol cycle for men and for women should be appropriately set so to fit the pharmacokinetics of the substance inside the body. The effective concentration of Clenbuterol in the plasm lasts from 7 to 24-34 hours and is reached about 15 minutes after taking the substance.
Clen Cycle Best Dosage and Recommendations
Clenbuterol cycles are ment for ones who want to reduce weight and also for ones who like bodybuilding. There are 2 cycles in relation to the goals set. Clenbuterol cutting cycle is the one that helps in your weight loss, while the bulking cycle helps to add weight. Clen cutting cycle increases body metabolism by 20 to 30 per cent, compared to the individual starting rate. Such activation is obtained simultaneously by several ways – which is the reason why the effect could be so fast. There are, nevertheless, two very important things to remember before starting your programme:
- The cycle lasts 2 weeks, and then you need an interruption for the next 2 weeks – otherwise, the effectiveness will drop due to the body accustomization; it will harm and not help.
- It is required to take a really exact Clenbuterol cycle dosage, plus a really exact dosage of the supporting substances (if any) – remember that this cycle is capable to help you fast enough even without being distorted in a harmful way; it could be your friend or your enemy, the choice is yours.
- As with all drugs, Clenbuterol cycle results depend on the quality of the manufacturer. Do not get or buy Clenbuterol by dubious sources.
And below, you can see the main tips on how to cycle Clen in the best way.
- The maximum dosage in your Clenbuterol only cycle is as follows: for men – 120-140 mcg for 24 hours; for women – 80-100 mcg for 24 hours.
- The daily dosage of Clen cycle increases gradually during the first week and decreases in the end of the second week. One good sample is shown below.
Day 1: 20mcg men / 10mcg women
Day 2: 40mcg men / 20mcg women
Day 3: 60mcg men / 35mcg women
Day 4: 80mcg men / 50mcg women
Day 5: 100mcg men / 65mcg women
Day 6 to 12: 120mcg men / 80mcg women
Day 13: 80mcg men / 50mcg women
Day 14: 40mcg men / 25mcg women
Important note: The cycles are, of course, strongly individual; if the initially chosen Clen cycle dosage causes any kind of alarming symptoms, you need to change it appropriately!
- It is best to take the small initial doses of the cycle in the morning; then, it is best to distribute the daily dosage in 2 parts, taken in the morning and after lunch, the second one no later than 3PM.
- You have the option to take Clenbuterol pills or syrup – which means a liquid Clenbuterol cycle.
Programme Variations: Clen T3 Cycle
Itself, T3 is a well-known ‘fat burner’ and a stimulator of the metabolism. It is a hormone naturally produced in our body by the thyroid gland. Clen and T3 cycle is meant to not only add the T3 effects but also to increase the sensibility of the body to Clenbuterol. So if you decide to go through such a variation of the cycle, you should not simply add T3 doses to the Clenbuterol ones. Here, dosages actually represent ‘units’, i.e. combinations of Clenbuterol and T3.
In the Clenbuterol T3 cycle can be also included Yohimbin, which is an alkaloid derived from the bark of Yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It is known for its aphrodisiac and other effects but here it is used for its fat-burning power especially.
Below is a good sample scheme of a T3 and Clen cycle with/without Yohimbin.
One unit includes
- Clenbuterol: 40mcg
- Thyroxine (T4) or T3: 25mcg
- Yohimbin (if included): 5mcg
Day 1 to 3: 1 unit
Day 4 to 6: 1.5 units
Day 7 to 9: 1 unit in the morning
1 unit after lunch (but no later than 3 PM)
Day 10 to 12: 1.5 units
Day 13 to 15: 1 unit
Day 16 to 19: 0.5 units
Day 20 and 21: 0.25 units
Interruption: 3 weeks
Morning doses of Clenbuterol and T3 cycle are taken 30 minutes before breakfast, with water. All doses excluding the second ones during the days 7-9 are taken in the morning.
Clenbuterol Cycle for Women
Besides the pointed above differences in dosage, the programme for women has several other peculiarities – logically and biologically related to female organism’s features. It is not important to list them all here but it is important to say that entering Clenbuterol cycle is absolutely not recommended to very young girls whose organism is still developing its characteristics. The cycle, nevertheless, can be taken with no negative effects on the menstrual cycle. And if such occur, you should either regulate the dosage and/or interrupt taking the substance.
Actually, the most important note here is that the cycle could cause a premature birth – it is strongly NOT recommended during pregnancy, and is even forbidden in its later months.
Side Effects and Overdosage During the Cycle
As we pointed above, Clen and T3 reach their effects through activating body metabolism by several ways. Thus, their side effects and overdosage cause problems by the same ways. As a rule, side effects appear in the beginning of your first cycle and then dissapear – but there can be exceptions, so you should closely observe your condition.
Here are the possible side effects with Clen cycle and liquid Clen cycle with/without T3 included:
- Sweating (Clen only cycle) and dry mouth (T3 Clen cycle);
- Insomnia and/or anxiety;
- High blood pressure;
- Diarrhea and/or nausea;
- Osteoporosis (Clen and T3).
Consequently, the logical recommendations go here:
- The cycles are contraindicated in any case of heart disorder or higher blood pressure;
- You should not enter the cycles if you are taking some king of medical substances at the same time – in such cases, you should consult your doctor;
Also, to fight the initial side effects, a good tip is to drink more water (2 liters for 24 hours).
In Conclusion: the Cycle Advantages
In choosing your weight loss or bodybuilding drug opportunities, you should always look for such that fit your individual needs in the best way – such that to help you but not harm you at the same time. Clen cycle has won popularity and positive ratings and here is why it could be the substance you need:
- On the first place, Clenbuterol does not engage the brain nerve centres – so the cycle does not harm your mental status.
- One really great feature of Clenbuterol is that it burns fats but does not reduce the muscle tissue – so the cycle will not lead you to a scaring skeleton-like look.
- It is very easy to combine the cycle with the respective physical exercises – because of the quick way Clenbuterol reaches working concentration.
- Being a substance for real medical conditions, Clenbuterol is produced by legal pharmaceutical companies – you can choose for your cycle a manufacturer you trust (and if you take a look at our ‘About us’ page, you’ll see that Sopharma is one of the most trusted in the niche, not only in the region).
Clenbuterol cycle is pointed as one of the fastest ways that Hollywood celebrities use to get back to their ‘perfect shape’ – and if you remember to keep it helping and not harming, it can be the right decision for you too.
Medically Reviewed by H.L. Krüskemper, [Research Scientist, Author] on Aug 27, 2018 – Written by Johann Von Reinhardt. Medical information in the article is based on W.L.‘s ebooks and Pat Lenehan’s “Anabolic Steroids and other Performance Enhancing Drugs” 
All our articles are based on scientific evidence and medical facts. They are written by professional researchers and medical experts who include Medical board members, MDs and qualified doctors. All the articles are reviewed by a second expert in order to deliver the highest quality and be as objective and honest as possible. The articles contain scientific references listed as link within the article. We only link to reputable sources with high trust and quality.